Monday, August 17, 2009

One month and still going strong!

The Painted Cupcake has officially been opened for one month! I feel a bit like the donut man..."time to make the (cupcakes)." Every morning I wake at 3:45 ready to start my day. The crazy thing is I have NEVER been a morning person, until now. It's so fabulous to be up and about so early. By sleeping until 6:00 AM, I never realized all that I was missing . Of course, bedtime come much earlier for me. By 9:00 PM I am out COLD!

With one month behind us, we've had to make a few changes to our hours of operation; opening a little later-9:00 AM and closing a little earlier-5:00. And I am sure we'll still have a few adjustments to make. Overall, this has been a wonderful experience, and we only hope to increase our exposure in the Nashville market.

Off to bed for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment