Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Day in the Life...

Lots of construction going on in shop. Needed a break from painting stripes, so I thought I would buy my canvas to paint the Grand Cupcake. The canvas is 48X60, and will hang on the 12.5 tall wall. All seemed like a good idea until I got to the car and could not get the canvas to fit. I pushed and shoved and even got one of the guys there to help. Not gonna happen, I thought to myself. So the nice helper suggested tying it to the roof. Not sure if you've ever bought canvas, but it's not too sturdy. At least not sturdy enough to survive my driving. Ended up shoving the canvas in the back with the seats laid down. Still wasn't perfect, but I didn't have to worry about it blowing off the top and hitting another car. Can you imagine getting clobbered by a 48X60 canvas??? That would not be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment