Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Late night rendezvous with The Painted Cupcake

Two nights running-hanging out late at shop.  So much painting and hammering.  On Tuesday I was able to make ALL equipment purchases.  I have a fabulous commercial oven, refrigerator, three compartment sink, amazing 20 quart mixer, pans, cans, you name it, and I probably got it.  Now the fun part...  Working with my wonderful younger brother to move the 550 pound fridge and other stuff.  He probably weighs 160 pounds, wet... But is very determined like me and will find a way!  David finished building the display cabinet tonight.  It looks beautiful!  Now it's time to paint it.  Granite guy came by to measure, and coke rep came by to discuss drinks.  One disappointment...  Tile guy stood me up, again today.  Time for new tile guy.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Otherwise, David and I will take on that task.  Downtown evening traffic is much busier these past few days.  Hope it will stay that way. Otherwise, we'll back hours off to close at 6.

Thanks to the West End Home for Ladies!  I was able to pick up some great items at their Estate Auction.  Specifically the "hardly" used commercial fridge and I don't think ever used 20 quart mixer.  What a blessing.       Also enjoyed working with Miriam (kind and resourceful) at OLC-
Original Liquidation Center
(615) 915-06
7
0
 
2190 Nolensville Rd Nashville, TN 37211
  And I cannot forget Vicky at Courtyard Gate on Franklin Rd. She's helped me find great chairs, tables, and a few other odds and ins.  You should visit her shop!  It's amazing and she's such a talented designer and a great friend. 

Courtyard Gate Antiques

www.courtyard-gate.net

2504 Franklin Pike
Nashville, TN 37204
(615) 383-0530

No comments:

Post a Comment