Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Keep Karma on Your Good Side...

Major roadblock today!  Worked with the kindest maintenance man ever-Cliff.  He was on top of everything and was able to get me back on pace.  All with a kind gentle smile.  THANKS CLIFF!  Landlord was also helpful in getting engineer to come over for inspection within an hour. I was impressed.  

While downtown tonight I got to see Mignon and her husband.  Two wonderful people.  Mignon has a fabulous shop in Germantown-The Cupcake Collection. The first time I walked in her shop I was so moved by the fact her whole family was there working and supporting her all the way.  Her cupcakes are very good, too! I especially love the marble cake with white/chocolate icing.  Not to mention, her prices are the most reasonable I've seen anywhere... Not sure how she does it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment